Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's up with all the girls saying Liverpool will beat Inter Milan?

I can't believe I'm supporting Inter this much. Every girl is saying Liverpool will win. Trust me girls they won't. Liverpool is like Ascoli against Inter Milan. Inter has the best defense right now and are in a great form. Liverpool won't even score a single goal.What's up with all the girls saying Liverpool will beat Inter Milan?Don't You Know???? Torres is Liverpool Player :D

Handsome and Nice looking Player is The reason that girls startin to support Some teams ( MAN UTD )

BTW You must support INTER or any other italian Team in CL and Eufa Cup ( Except Juve) Bcuz it's about Serie A's Prestidge and FOr INTER its more Prestidge about Derby Della Madonnina,right?



FORZA RAGAZZI

PAZZA INTER AMALAWhat's up with all the girls saying Liverpool will beat Inter Milan?
Inter will be eliminate by Liverpool!

Italy will only be the Italian Champion...What's up with all the girls saying Liverpool will beat Inter Milan?Any more gravy? As an ardent Liverpool supporter I have to say I would have liked an easier game. That said it's a game which we will either win well or get battered. Rafa is usually good with tactics in Europe........ Fingers crossed.



As for girls ......... probably something to do with Stevie G or Torres.
Well they are either English (in my case) or they fancy the pants off Fernando Torres or Stevie G!What's up with all the girls saying Liverpool will beat Inter Milan?Inter will win, im sureWhat's up with all the girls saying Liverpool will beat Inter Milan?
I wonder if these girls are English or like Torres. AC Milan will beat Arsenal for sure. Liverpool have the better coach but Inter's squad is too deep. Inter's got my vote. Roma I don't know. Real look strong.



Frihah - I know. You fancy Giuseppe.
IM With the girls!!



:PWhat's up with all the girls saying Liverpool will beat Inter Milan?
Maybe they had a bump on the head :)
If Inter was able to beat AC Milan that doesn't mean they will be able to beat Liverpool ;)



it will be tough..possibly draws since both are very tough teams..
Imagine Ibra injured..... LOL.... 0-0 in both matches!!!!!!
it will be the most dull games in 2008 probably. if Liverpool can beat a juventus side with your precious cannavarro in it(2005) then i think they can beat this inter side.
Of course Liverpool won't win! GOOOOOO INTER!!!!!!
its just stev gerard and torres every 1 knows liverpool cant beat inter.
yea i agree
Well I'm a girl and I say INTER WILL BEAT LIVERPOOL!!! they simply have to beat Liver.no not as bad as Ascoli but Liver ain't in form to beat Inter, they might score but not win.
I wish they would.I love Roby and Frihah!'s answers!!!But Liverpool doesn't stand much of a chance against Inter.I predict L'Pool 1-2 Inter Milan
i'm a girl and i think liverpool can beat inter despite inter showing to be a really strong squad. they have more experience in this tournament while inter can be quite poor in CL when it comes down to the knock out rounds. i hate inter so that maybe one reason why i hope they lose but the experience and history are in favor for liverpool.
Sasan, this is the first time that I ever wanted an English team to beat an Italian team...I despise Inter!



Forza Liverpool.. LOL
Inter will win, Liverpool is not that good to beat a team like Inter who is on top of the Seria a table which is one of the toughest leagues in the world. If Liverpool can't beat Derby then there is no way they can beat Inter.

Btw I'm not an Inter fan I actually hate Inter but I have to admit they have a good team.
Inter is exactly like 2005 juve which was unstoppable in the league bt nt succesful in Europe. Inter can easily win scudetto this year bt they will be eliminated by liverpool cuz liverpool's main objective is champions league and they have benitez who is a great tactitian and he is a cup manager.
And what if I say I hope for Inter to win...Does that make me a boy?lol
ISNT THE GIRLS VS BOYS BIT GETTING A BIT OLD?



...YAWN...
oh yes they will
inter will win but liverpool is a crazy teams so watch out.
even though I like AC Milan, I think Inter will win! Liverpool..sucks.
um because its true?
yeah, I agree with you. It could be a tough match, but Inter are looking pretty solid this season, and like you mentioned, they are in excellent form. Which makes me happy haha. I think they will really pull this match off, I hope they win.
im with u liverpool have a great midfield but attack and defence inter wins hands down



and inter have spirit and heart... liverpool cuming off a lose and a draw
Here's why Inter will win:



1) First game is in Liverpool - this will be a fairly boring 0-0 or 1-1 draw most likely. If Inter wins, Liverpool might as well start training for the FA Cup.



2) Inter knows how to handle a team with a strong midfield and so-so strikers. Most Italian sides are that way and Inter dominates those sides (like Milan for example.) Torres and Gerrard are the Reds' best weapons Kuyt and the other strikers are not bad, but they're not world class. Liverpool will need to score on set pieces if they are to have any chance.



It won't be easy for Inter because Liverpool isn't afraid to be physical and those kinds of teams have a better chance against a big team like the Nerazzurri.



Still, I think we're going to see 1-1 and 2-0 with Inter going on to the next round.
What's the little girl's name? Susan?
I had enough of fish and chips.I want a pasta right now.Inter for the quarter-finals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment