Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much would a samsung tocco unlocked phone cost in the states?

I live in ireland and my mother went over to boston last night and i told her to see if she could get me samsung tocco phone has anyone any idea of how much it would cost?How much would a samsung tocco unlocked phone cost in the states?I Live In Ireland Also And You Are Able To Get The Samsung Tocco Here But I Know It Can Be Expensive But If You Were To Buy It In America And Also Get It Unlock It Would Cost Way More!As I Wanted A SideKick Slide Before And I Found Out By My Sister Who Lives In America That It Would Cost Way More Than It Would Cost To Have It Working In America!Im Getting A Samsung Tocco Pink For Christmas On The Network Meteor And Its Costing 290 Euro On Pay As You Go.I Hope My Answer Was Helpful =]How much would a samsung tocco unlocked phone cost in the states?It will cost around $400 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment