Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is there an option to do MBA after my CA - Inter?

Im doing my CA - Inter n have no articeship experience .. My exams are in May .. Soon after my results is ter a possibility to do MBA ..



Note : I havent done my graduation. Im doing my CA soon after my Schooling ..



Give me some suggestions ....Is there an option to do MBA after my CA - Inter?You need a bachelors degree to get into an MBa program. Most MBA programs prefer students with 2-3 years work experience after the first degree, but some accept students right out of college if they have good grades and a high GMAT score. Some MBA programs are designed specifically for new college graduates without work experience.



Consult the Official MBA Guide. It's a comprehensive free public service with more than 2,000 MBA programs listed worldwide. It allows you to search for programs by location (US, Europe, Far East, etc.), by concentration (finance, marketing, aviation management, health management, accounting, etc.), by type of program (full-time, distance learning, part-time, executive, and accelerated), and by listing your own criteria and preferences to get a list of universities that satisfy your needs. Schools report their accreditation status, tuition cost, number of students, class sizes, program length, and a lot of other data. Schools provide data on entrance requirements, program costs, program characteristics, joint degrees, and much more. You can use the Guide to contact schools of your choice, examine their data, visit their web site, and send them pre applications. You can see lists of top 40 schools ranked by starting salaries of graduates, GMAT scores, and other criteria. It's the best service available at http://officialmbaguide.org.Is there an option to do MBA after my CA - Inter?If by CA you mean Chartered Accountant, no, you don't need it to get the MBA, but you need a bachelors degree.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment