Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you set a samsung impression phone to where your ringtone plays when you get a text?

I have a samsung impression and i was wondering how can i set it to where my ringtone will play when i get a text message? I already have it set to if anybody calls my phone my ringtone will go off but idk how to set that for text messages.How do you set a samsung impression phone to where your ringtone plays when you get a text?I recommend ventones too! Its a cool site. They have trailers and clear steps for all phones.



* basically u can upload and convert any audio file into a ringtone.

It can be an mp3 file , itunes file , or any other format



* http://www.ventones.com/video-tone



Or after u sign up , use that link to make any ringtone from any YOUTUBE video.

Really neat!



FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment