Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?

They're the same as any other relationship.What is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?Love doesn't care if you asian, american, black or purple.



I personally, wouldn't date a person of another race, just because of my rep and i dont really hav any attractive not-white ppl at my schoolWhat is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?
personally I don't see a problem with it... We are all people!

can you help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?Please don't take this the wrong way but growing up it was drilled into my head to stick with your own kind. I would NEVER even date someone that is not the same race as I am. That is just the was I was raised.What is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?
That people should be able to date whomever they want to.

I don't see how race would logically have anything to do with how two people feel about one another. I don't think that anyone should be against inter racial relationships, and I don't think that anyone should cease to pursue someone that they are compatible with just because of their race.



I think that when two people are in love, then that is all that matters, and things like skin color, or gender, are totally insignificant.

Some people think that it's 'wrong' for people to date outside of their race, which to me, is mind- boggling. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The color a person happens to be has absolutely nothing to do with what type of person they are, or who they are going to fall in love with.What is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?I was raised in Alabama in the 50's and 60's... so I've got a whole different set of rules than younger people. For me and my location I would be very paranoid about dating a black woman. However, it would not stop my attraction for her or my respect or desire for her. So, what I'm saying is that it depends on LOTS of things. Mainly, how well is inter-racial dating accepted where you live and where you will be most of your life? Will your family and close friends support you or put you down for it? I've dated a couple of black women with no problem but only because I hid it from my family and friends. In most places in Alabama it is common now even though there are a lot of people who still have strong feelings on racial issues. However, in my opinion it is not about race but about cultural differences. I'd much rather be with a nice black lady who is well dressed and carries herself well than with some white woman who is trashy looking or on drugs. I would not date a black woman who is constantly bringing up race as an issue or making me hear a bunch of crap about all the things white people did to her ancestors... I'm not dating her ancestors and she's not dating all those white people..just me.What is your opinion on inter-racial relationships?
let people marry whoever they want!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment