Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do i get my samsung impression to quit beeping while im on the phone?

My samsung impression will randomly beep while im on the phone..and i will look at my phone and its fully charged,no new messages, no incoming calls or anything. I have my volume turned up and bluetooth on. Thats the only things on. It gets very annoying because it cuts the persons voice out while it takes its time to randomly beep. I have to ask over and over again what the person said and i need it to quit.How do i get my samsung impression to quit beeping while im on the phone?Not familiar with your phone,but you might want to go into in call set up or whatever it's called on your phone,then look for in call timer.click that,it might say display time,then the next one down may say Beep,now this may be on and it may beep every minute,turn it off if it is on.Now this is on my Motorola Razor V3 A and I have mine off.Hope this helps.How do i get my samsung impression to quit beeping while im on the phone?Hello,

I have the samsung impression also and the reason why the phone does this is because you either have the call timer on where it goes off every minute to help you know how many minutes you have used. Or you may have the setting on where it goes off when you receive a text during a call and it makes a tune. Just go to menu, settings, and it should be under call settings or call setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment