Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can any one tell me what INTER MILAN is turning to?

Please tell me what INTER MILAN is turning toCan any one tell me what INTER MILAN is turning to?I'm not sure what exactly you mean, but the way that I see it, they are turning to their namesake, that is, Internazionale - or, International. Consider this: Cruz, Burdisso, Cambiasso, Solari, Samuel, Crespo and Zanetti are from Argentina. Suazo is from Honduras. Cesar, Maxwell, Maicon and Julio Cesar are Samba boys from Brazil. Zlatan is from Sweden. From Portugal, there's Figo and Maniche. Cordoba's from Colombia, as is Rivas. Viera and Dacourt call France home, Chivu's from Romania, Stankovic is from Serbia, and Jimenez is from Chile. If you don't count the guys that came in from the youth squad, there's only 3 guys that are from Italy - Materazzi, Toldo and Orlandoni. If that isn't international, I don't know what is!Can any one tell me what INTER MILAN is turning to?good a.$.$ team...



hmmm..



i wondr why

No comments:

Post a Comment