Sunday, February 26, 2012

The convergence problem on Samsung T5687S is possible to correct or not?

I am planning to buy new TV Samsung HLT5687S. So far any floor sample at any store I have checked have the convergence problem. The sales persons absolutely have no idea about nature of my question. Are any adjustments on this model to correct misconvergence or I have to look for the Sony KDS60A2020 (3000), which is less attractive to me but seems doesn't have this problem?The convergence problem on Samsung T5687S is possible to correct or not?I think it's not convergent but more to color break. Since this is DLP. usually it uses color whell the one that unite the color is your eyes that's why some people will see the color split. KDS is SXRD (LCOS) it uses prism to mix the color that's why it's better, but I think the price is also better.

No comments:

Post a Comment