Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I change my Samsung Fascinate calling back to a puzzle piece?

Sorry if the question is unclear, but I have a Samsung Fascinate and usually when someone calls, there are puzzle pieces (representing the options: Ignore, etc) that I would have to drag.

But this time, there are just regular old options on my screen

What do I have to do to change the option back to looking like puzzle pieces?How do I change my Samsung Fascinate calling back to a puzzle piece?If ur fone is locked it will hav tha puzzle pieces that u want but if u r on tha phone it wil hav tha regular buttons.

But if that doesnt work u may hav changed tha settings sumhow. Jus check the settingsHow do I change my Samsung Fascinate calling back to a puzzle piece?yes, the pizzle piece only appears when you lock the phone. nothing related to calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment