Monday, February 20, 2012

I am in an inter-specie relationship and when I walk down the street people look at us weird?

why is that?I am in an inter-specie relationship and when I walk down the street people look at us weird?I hope you me inter-racial relationship, in which case they are just looking around. There is nothing wrong with inter-racial relationships, we are all human.





If you are dating a monkey or dog, cat, rat...no wonder they are looking at you. You should not need to ask that question. and you should probably get yourself checked for diseases, get off the crack, see a mental doctor, and find human friends.I am in an inter-specie relationship and when I walk down the street people look at us weird?
Probably because they look at you when you say stuff like this and wonder if you're stoned out of your mind!I am in an inter-specie relationship and when I walk down the street people look at us weird?Just don't look at them.I am in an inter-specie relationship and when I walk down the street people look at us weird?
inter-specie? I am in an inter-specie relationship and when I walk down the street people look at us weird?inter-specie relationship?





WTH

You mean your dating a dog or a cat, a monkey?

Well I would look at you strangely too.



My god that's just perverse.I am in an inter-specie relationship and when I walk down the street people look at us weird?
specie? your crazy LOL
ahh pay them no mind, i'm certain you and your hamster will live a long and fruitful life together, that little ball he's in i guess doesn't help

No comments:

Post a Comment