Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can anyone suggest a game; rpg; inter-active website, preferably adult oriented for my wife and I?

We are middle-aged and refuse to grow old. We have side by side PCs in our bedroom and enjoy playing together and safely flirting in chat. Have done POGO and Sociolotron but want something new and 'exciting'. Ideas????Can anyone suggest a game; rpg; inter-active website, preferably adult oriented for my wife and I?HOT MMORPG



Age of Conan

City of Heroes

City of Villains

Diablo

Dungeons %26amp; Dragons Online

Eve Online

EverQuest

Final Fantasy

Guild Wars 2

Lord of the Rings Online

Pirates of the Burning Sea

Star Wars Galaxies

Vanguard-Saga of Heroes

Warhammer Online



It depends on what style do you prefer,hope it does work.Can anyone suggest a game; rpg; inter-active website, preferably adult oriented for my wife and I?World of Warcraft.Can anyone suggest a game; rpg; inter-active website, preferably adult oriented for my wife and I?I know this is not what your looking for but just wait for xbox to unveil there new project natal at e3 this Wednesday and just buy that this christmas its supposed to like destroy the wii in motion controlCan anyone suggest a game; rpg; inter-active website, preferably adult oriented for my wife and I?
Why not try playing an mass multiplayer online role playing game?

I hear World of Warcraft is a fun one.
  • bartending school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment