Monday, February 20, 2012

What do you think about Inter, the italian football team?

I'm italian, I wanted to come in english yahoo for my answer about italian soccer!! Inter is a bad team....There aren't italians, only Materazzi is italian...go hellas verona!!!!

Do you know hellas verona? Italian champions on 1984-1985?



bye bye

^sorry for my bad english^What do you think about Inter, the italian football team?Good team, except for a faag named MaterazziWhat do you think about Inter, the italian football team?
I don't have much feelings about Inter. I like their clothes though! :).

Jk, I think they're one of the best Italian league teams and are quite strongWhat do you think about Inter, the italian football team?there beast and my fav club
They are one of the giants in there league like man u and chelsea. I like them alot. And prefer them to chelsea.What do you think about Inter, the italian football team?CL flops every season.What do you think about Inter, the italian football team?
Great Team !!! .........%26amp; it's made me a few bucks in the last several years LOL
Inter always play in the shadow of Ac milan. Hopefully with a new coach and adding a few players and being in the champions league...They will play out of Ac milans shadow.What do you think about Inter, the italian football team?
okay
#1 Club in Milano and Italy .....and future #1 in Europe i hope
i hate materalazi

he made fun of zidane %26lt;3
They are my most favorite football club.
Kind of like Arsenal in a way- an Italian club with no Italian players, save for the titanium-chested defender Marco Materazzi.
ac milan are a billion times better than inter.inter are fuc k i ng sh it
Inter + Jose Mourinho + Sulley Muntari = Anti-Football

No comments:

Post a Comment