Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why won't Qwest update their equipment in my neighborhood so we have access to hi-speed inter net?

My development is about 20 years old but surrounding devolpments are about 8 years or less in age and most of them have access to Qwest hi-speed internet. My house is about two blocks from the Qwest internet distribution box for the region.Why won't Qwest update their equipment in my neighborhood so we have access to hi-speed inter net?Qwest sucks, maybe that's why.Why won't Qwest update their equipment in my neighborhood so we have access to hi-speed inter net?They update the areas that will immediately bring them enough business to pay back the investment. If you get enough commitments from people in your development they'd probably extend. No one turns down profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment