Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If I buy a Blackberry curve 8520 on payg on Orange, and get it unlocked to O2, will I be able to use the inter?

-net?

Will I have to change the internet setting so it will work on O2?If I buy a Blackberry curve 8520 on payg on Orange, and get it unlocked to O2, will I be able to use the inter?Hi i wouldnt advise anyone buying a brand new phone like this %26amp; unlocking it at all the reason this is is because should anything go wrong with the phone %26amp; it goes for repair %26amp; is found to be unlocked then the warranty becomes null %26amp; void so any repairs that are needed on the phone are down to yourself as its looked at as the phone has been tampered with ! but if you do decide on buying it from orange then yes you will have to change the settings in the phone to o2 ... slyIf I buy a Blackberry curve 8520 on payg on Orange, and get it unlocked to O2, will I be able to use the inter?No you won't, internet is set up by whatever provider you're with!

No comments:

Post a Comment