Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?

I think its awesome that different races end up together and then give birth to exotic new ethnicities. eg. hispanic/white, black/asian, white/middle eastern, and all sorts of different exotic combinations.

Do you agree or do you think races should just stay within their own cultures?How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?I'm for inter-racial relationships. I think it's great that two people who come from different races fall in love and be happy together.

However, here's another point of view. I have a friend of mine who has a Japanese dad and an irish mom. She was raised in Japan, though she had a hard time being bullied at school, especially in the elementary school. Most of the people in Japan are pure Japanese. All her classmates at school were Japanese. In their eyes, she looked so exotic and her classmates picked on her because of her different looks. They treated her as a "foreigner". She grew up in Japan, so even though she doesn't look like a pure Japanese, she speaks Japanese as her native language, knows Japanese culture, and she is just same as other Japanese kids. But small Japanese kids found her "unusual", "strange" and "different", and she just felt so lost. Of course, things got better as she got older as adults understand things and don't judge her by her looks.

Now she lives in the states, a country full of immigrants and mixed culture, with a lot of exotic looking people. I think she feels easier living in the states.



I hope more and more people will be open to inter-racial relationships anywhere in the world.How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?
Thanks for choosing my answer but what a comment you left in the end !! :o

Report Abuse

How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?you can date this white woman ;) I LOVE HAWAIIANS AND JAPANESE GUYS!!!!!!! tomboi1234@yahoo.com :) Add me:P
I'm fine with interacial relationships. My brother(african american) married a german woman and together they have created 3 absolutely georgious children.

I think that mixed couples always are blessed with beautiful kids.How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?I am a 27 year old white married woman. I am married for 4 years to a great black man. We have 1 beautiful mixed son who is 7 years old. my mom and dad had a hard time with it for 1 year but after our son was born they opened their eyes and realized that it was a beautiful thing. yes rasism still exists, i deal with it daily. black woman dont like seeing white girls with black guys and i just except it. interracial marriages and realationships are beautiful.How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?
I think love is found with anyone that makes you happy. And if it is between the races then so be it. As you mentioned before, the combination for having kids are great.
Truthfully?? They are all just people! I think you are making a lot out of the combinations. Peeling off the skin we are all just humans. In America today the combination isn't as great a factor as the atmosphere / culture in whch they are raised.

To your last question, NO.How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?
I myself have never dated out of my race because I really never had the opportunity, but I think it is absolutely wonderful that people can look past color, culture, etc.. and explore new or different things.
I think it is fine until children are in the picture because adults do have a choice, the children born of these relationships don't. It might be fine for a child in a big city but in Kentucky, the child would be teased and ridiculed.
It's all good.
You can not go through life thinking about what other people think.It all comes down to what makes you happy. Everyone has their own ideas about life.I see nothing wrong with too people being happy together.
I m fine with it if it makes them happy then why not?
It was meant to be this way we are all human - races are nothing more than different features -physically and culturally that's all I'm gald we are all diverse -if we looked allthe same and were culturally the same I would have never found the love of my life and gave birth to my beautiful "Diverse" daughter she is a mix of White (Norweigan,Holland,French descent (I'm a red head) and of Black (French-Creole,American Indian,and White descent( her daddy)

She is a georgous two month old with a complexion unlike anything I've ever seen -she is very fair ( some people thinks she is Arabic or hispanic )and has a rosey-plummy tone to her skin (I have pink undertones in my skin -he has red undertones in his) her skin is ver luminous and I always get told how beautiful she is and how pretty her complexion is and she is a very intelligent baby and is already doing thing way ahead of time -!!! We love her and love each other very much and have been together for 4 years he is by far the best relationship i have ever had in my life including friends %26amp; family - He treats me the way I want to be treated and so do I to him -We both value the "GOLDEN RULE" bottom line is you should be with who you love and treats you like gold no matter what they look like its all about the person on the inside and that makes them even more beautiful on the outside !!!!
thats cool..i think when there is chemistry to both of you.it doesnt matter if youre black or white,no race,no country.we're all humans!
I think if you can find someone you can care for and want to be with it doesn't matter what skin color they are. But you do have to realize some people may have a problem with it, and take the possible consequences into account when you do so.
I am a product of a cross cultural marriage. Usually, children like us end up a lot prettier or more handsome than our ancestors. I see nothing wrong with intermarriages...I also think it's cool... for as long as the couples can manage their cultural differences.
Im All for it. We are One Race. What ever floats your boat. Personal Choice. Free Country. ;)
i think they look wierd. i'm not a racist but i wouldn't want brown kids with frizzy hair and i don't see how a black man would want his kids to cmoe out pink with blue eyes.
Its the best kind!!! LoL, Im biased, I come from an extremely mixed background. Asian(fillipina), Black(mauritania), Native American(taino), European(french/spanish)...Not everyone will mix though so many traditions will survive. I think thats why so many people are against mixing it up. I dont see why there cant be compromised
I think is great that different races end up together! people always have someone for them out there, they don't have to be their own race.....I like that Idea, in fact most of my girlfriends were white, (I'm Hispanic) So is actually great seeing different people to choose from....
I am a black Canadian and I am extremely open-minded when it comes to inter-racial relationships. There is absolutely nothing wrong with different cultures getting together--it's beautiful! Most of my relatives have married interacially and are extremely happy. Don't you think that it is narrow minded if races stayed within their own cultures?
Its a non-issue really. I've been in such relationships all my life..nothing to talk about. The attraction is more in my opinion.
Man, I am up for it. We are all one single race which is the human race. Me personally I've been with pretty much Latinas but I have also dated 2 african american girls. Now I am very interested in dating Asian women. I do not discriminate whatsoever. Children who are mixed mexican/african american or mexican/asian are beautiful. I sure would love to have the privilege of dating an Asian woman, especially an East Asian, like a japanese or korean girl.
I don't think that races should stay and marry only within their cultures. Marrying other races sometimes is a challenge since both have different backgrounds. If their both differences color, culture and background click together then is a total plus.
NO ONE CAN HELP WHO THEY FALL IN LOVE W/.AND IF A CHILD IS MADE FROM THAT LOVE WOW!THAT IS SO COOL.I PERSONALLY I THINK THAT THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THEN A CHILD WHO IS RAISED IN A LOVING MU TI ETHNIC HOME.
what's the big deal? Am a divorced dad and asked my daughter one day what she thaught about dad dating a black lady. the answer she gave me blew me away, she said, it is what is on the inside that counts dad.
I feel its all good whatever makes a person happy!!Love conquers all!!!
i think that there is that special someone created for all of us and there is no restrictions on creed. if you truly love someone no mstter their heritage there should be no boundries
i am fine with it. i have been in a inter_racial relationship myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment