Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What will you do to help the Inter refugees?

THEY HAVE 17 DAYS BEFORE "HURRICANE LIVERPOOL" DESTRUCTS THEIR TEAM IN ITS PATH.



HOW WILL YOU COMFORT THEM AND WILL YOU OFFER THEM A BED IN YOUR HOME?What will you do to help the Inter refugees?There is another Hurricane that will hit me in 17 days - "Hurricane Touz".What will you do to help the Inter refugees?
LOL yea I'll offer only the HOT ones a Bed.What will you do to help the Inter refugees?Are you saying i have to offer a bed for Freshy at my home?



Oh i hope Inter wins,plz plz plz
In that case I hope Liverpool win.Coz if they lose,I'll have to entertain Liverpool refugees and I don't think I want my house burgled! ;-)What will you do to help the Inter refugees?There is always a place in my basement with the rats, they share a locker room with rats so is not like they're not used too!!!!!What will you do to help the Inter refugees?
BY YOUR OWN WORDS......YOU'RE A JINX LMAO





MY WORDS.....F*CK LIVERSHMEEL !!!!!!
Sorry. I'm helping out the AC Milan fans. (they don't even see Arsenal coming.)What will you do to help the Inter refugees?
I think this question might come back to haunt you, Queenie!

Are the scousers stealing beds these days?
All I know Freshy has arranged Vodka and candles lights with roses on his bed for them.



Im telling this guys a freak!!
I'm sorry, there's no room at the inn.
The Shed? Oh no no my bro's paintballin and bike stuff is there... hmm... I'll give them a can of Spaghetti and Meatballs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment